Our Alaska Oval Shaped Bumper Sticker is printed on High Quality vinyl. You can easily apply it and it will last for years. Professional installers of our self adhesive vinyl use squeegees for application, but you can use a simple credit card to apply our stickers without issues.
Tips for Installation/Removal
Installers use application fluid (1 tbsp of baby shampoo per gallon of water) for assisted application. A note if you use the application fluid:
- Make sure the temperature us above 60 degrees. (which allows the fluid to evaporate as needed after application)
- Make sure to use a squeegee or credit card to remove all liquid from under the adhesive decal.
- Allow it to dry for at least 1 hour after application before exposing it to normal operation conditions.
- Check on it at least 2-3 times during the dry time. (if you apply it over a curved surface you may need to re-squeegee)
- For areas that are not flat, or if the decal begins to pull away from the surface. Use heat (hair dryer) to evaporate the application fluid, which leaves a more active adhesive for sticking harder. Heat also allows the vinyl to conform better to the surface.
- Because no decal lasts forever (and looks good), when you want to replace your decal:
- Use a hair dryer to heat up the vinyl. (or do the removal on a really hot day)
- Use a plastic scraper, or something with a point to get under the edge of the decal, and BE CAREFUL not to damage your paint.
- SLOWLY peel up the decal.
- Clean the surface after the vinyl is gone with mineral spirits or your favorite adhesive remover. (We prefer a commercial product named Rapid Remover)
More to Know about Alaska
Alaska, “the Last Frontier” is found between Canada and Russia, and is the only state closer to 2 different countries than to its closest bordering state. Attractions here include:
- The Northern Lights “Aurora Borealis” which can be seen 243 days a year.
- Home of 17 of the 20 highest peaks in the United States, including Denali, the Highest peak in North America.
- More coastline than the rest of the entire US combined, No wonder Alaska cruises are common.
- And don’t forget the great fishing, including the 97.5 pound salmon caught out of the Kenai River.
Whether you live here, have traveled here, or for any other reason; our Alaska Oval Shaped Bumper Sticker is a great way to show pride in Alaska. Get your Alaska Oval Shaped Bumper Sticker today.